- The playable character you bring into a match
- The Hunter you bring to the match levels independently from your account
- Hunters' levels allow them to restore their lost health or get traits/perks that change how they play
- If a hunter dies, they are dead permanently (Unless your account is below Rank 11)
- You and up to 11 other players join a match. The map and bounty is random.
- Your objective is to kill the boss and extract with its bounty.
- There are 2 possible maps. Lawson Delta(Link) and Stillwater Bayou(Link)
- There are 3 possible bounties: Spider, Butcher, Assassin.
- There can be one or two bounties in a match, splitting the map between them.
- Collecting a clue darkens sections of the map that a boss isn't in.
- After collecting 3 clues for the same bounty, its location is marked.
When in close proximity to cluesEdit
- You won't be able to see other clues in darksight
- It'll glow red and "growl" if enemies are close by
- It'll be hollow if any player has collected it
- It won't glow red for your team if you've already collected it
When in close proximity to the bossEdit
- The boss' icon will blink white by default (While in dark sight)
- The boss' icon will blink red and aggressively whisper if there are enemies close by (While in dark sight)
- People in the boss' room will make it agitated which can be heard from outside
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.